Marketing and Business Development Assistant
We are an exciting, diverse and growing business.
Joining our team will see you work with some of the UK’s most interesting clients. In the last year alone we:
• Worked on corporate transactions valued at over £3 billion
• Advised our developer and social housing clients on over £1.6 billion of residential sales and over £1 billion of refinancings
• Advised on HS2 which will see the development of over 330 miles of railway network with an expected £59 billion benefit to the wider economy
• As if that wasn’t enough, we are also involved in the transformation of Battersea Power Station and act for all of London’s major Housing Associations who together own assets of over £17.3 billion.
It’s not all about big numbers and high-profile projects, the real success of our business comes from the ability of our teams to provide quality service and create long-lasting relationships.
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant who shares these values and is passionate about demonstrating them across our business. This role reports to the Director of Business Development and Marketing.
Things we’d like you to do:
• Support our event manager to deliver exceptional client seminars and functions
• Use our e-marketing platform to send out event invitations and newsletters (Vuture)
• Support our Key Account Manager to develop our KAM programme
• Help our digital manager run the firm’s various social media accounts via Hootsuite
• Work with our teams to help keep the website up-to-date
• Assist in the design of marketing materials
Things we’d love you to do:
• Get involved in our markets - getting to know our markets will help you add insight and value
• Generate enthusiasm - we need someone who can keep people engaged and enthused
• Be creative - we work in competitive markets and need to constantly find new ways to add value
Other skills / attributes:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in professional services / Law firm environment
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads and negotiate deadlines
• Ability to build relationships
• Ability to prioritise your work according to its importance to the firm
• Ability to flex style and approach to the situation and audience
• Strong attention to detail, especially when working to tight deadlines and simultaneous projects
• A strong team player
• Excellent IT skills
Applicants will need to obtain a separate online application link to apply for this vacancy.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and request the online application link.