Good rates of pay in relation to experience, opportunities to progress, staff discounts, 28 days holiday and flexible shifts.
We are looking for two Bar Staff to join this awesome team!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and hard working full time Bar or Hostel Staff.
This is a family owned business with a great relaxed atmosphere and a fun environment.
While having some previous experience in hospitality would be a plus, your personality and character is what we value the most.
We are looking for someone who is confident and passionate about the industry, is a team player, has a friendly, engaging and warm attitude toward our guest and bar regulars and is always up for a new challenge.
Full bar and hostel training will be given.
Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Welcome hostel guests and check them in their rooms
- Assist Hostel Manager with daily tasks